The pages on this site have been designed so that they can be viewed with older versions of many browsers. However, browsers updated in line with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) specifications have special accessibility features, so visitors to this site with more up-to-date browsers will enjoy a better viewing experience.
- The latest version of Google Chrome for Windows 10 as of May 2017.
- The latest version of Firefox for Windows Vista/7/10 as of May 2017, the latest version of Google Chrome for Windows Vista/7/10 as of May 2017, and Internet Explorer Version 9 for Windows Vista/7
- Safari 9.x for Mac OS X 10.9 or Safari 10.x on Mac OS X 10.10/10.11
- Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista/7/10
- Flash Player 10 or later has to be installed.
Allows you to view and print content provided in PDF files.
This site aims to be an attractive yet accessible site that can be used by as many people as possible. NTT DATA Philippines intends to continue working to make the site as accessible as possible, based on the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, the Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities Information and communications equipment, software and services Part 3: Web content (JIS X 8341-3), and the Guidelines for Designing Accessible Web Content on the Internet announced at the fifth session of the Joint Meeting of the IT Strategy Council and the IT Strategy Headquarters, as well as other standards.
Linking to the NTT DATA Philippines Website
Operators of other Web sites are, as a general rule, free to include links to this Web site. However, NTT DATA Philippines assumes no responsibility for the content of any third-party sites linked to or from this site. The scope of this Web site is limited to pages with the domain name “nttdata.com.” Links to pages outside this scope should be made only after confirming the policy of the respective sites.
The following practices are strictly forbidden:
- Linking to this site from a site with content slanderous of or otherwise injurious to the company or its products or harmful to its reputation.
- Linking to this site from a site with content that goes against the public order and morals.
- Linking to this site from a site containing illegal content, or involved in or likely to be involved in illegal activity.
- Using a frame or other means to disguise the fact that the displayed content is from this site.
Linking from the Company Name
Use the following HTML code when linking from the company name:
<a href="http://ph.nttdata.com/en/">NTT DATA Philippines</a>
Please use a proper form of the company name in the link: NTT DATA Philippines.
Using the NTT DATA Corporate Logo
When using the NTT DATA corporate logo for making links to this site, please observe the following use conditions and guidelines:
- The logo shall be used only for linking to the NTT DATA Web site.
- The user shall acknowledge the rights of NTT DATA to the logo and shall make no claims regarding those rights.
- Use of the NTT DATA logo to link to this site does not entitle the owner of the linking Web site to any privilege or consideration by NTT DATA, nor shall any such representation be made.
- The logo shall be used exactly in the form provided, without making any alterations.
- NTT DATA reserves the right to discontinue allowing the use of its corporate logo at any time, and has the right to alter its shape and design.
Other Points to Note
The content of the NTT DATA Philippines website is subject to change or deletion without prior notice. The use conditions given here may be changed without prior notice. In case of such change, the user shall be responsible for following the new conditions. Before reproducing this website in books, magazines or other printed materials, USB flash disks, CD-ROM, or other recording media, please contact us.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web site, NTT DATA Philippines is not responsible for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors herein. Information may be changed or updated without notice.