Date: 18 March 2016
Time: 12:00 nn - 05:00 pm
Venue: 8F, Visayas Room, Microsoft Philippines
Ayala 6750, Makati City
We live in the age of the customer. Today's customers are more empowered and educated than ever and dictate what, how and when they'll buy. As the speed of business accelerates, sales professionals need to be more nimble and responsive. They can't afford to waste precious time looking for information and they need to be productive no matter where they are. They need to invest time where it counts—with the customer.
For sales organizations, this new normal means you must:
• Really know your customer's unrecognized needs (ones they may not have articulated) rather than just sell "solutions" that a customer has already done lots of research on.
• Ensure the entire customer journey is engaging, consistent, seamless, and able to be tracked at every point.
• Reach customers where, when, and how they want
|12:00 - 1:00 ||Registration and Lunch|
|01:00 – 01:10||Welcome Remarks|
|01:10 – 01:20||Wizardsgroup : Who We Are, Solution Offerings, and Our Value Proposition – AVP Presentation|
|01:20 – 02:00||Accelerate your Sales Process with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Track leads and opportunities, More accurate sales forecasting, Accelerate Sales Process) |
|02:00 – 02:40||Provide Better Customer Support using Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Solve customer queries quickly, Measure response time, Measure customer satisfaction)|
|02:40 – 02:55||15 minute break|
|02:55 - 03:55||Product Demo of CRM Online|
|03:55 - 04:15||Open Forum Questions|
|04:15 – 04:25||Wizardsgroup Learning Solutions|
|04:25 - 04:35||Raffle & Closing|
Attend this FREE Event to keep your salesforce up-to-date on more than just your products.
Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Customer Service Manager, Chief Information Officer, IT Manager.
How to Register?
- RSVP at (632) 757 4889 and look Mr. Jake Laspinas or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also drop us a line
Registration starts at 12:00nn. Pre-registration is required. Wizardsgroup reserves the right not to accept walk-in's at the event. Your seat is confirmed once you receive email and phone confirmation from Mr. Laspinas or your respective Microsoft Sales Manager.