26 May 2015 . 12:00 nn - 4:00 pm
DLSU-YIAS Function Room, 5/F Tower II, RCBC Plaza,
Ayala Ave., Makati City
You are invited to a
FREE Complimentary Session on Learning Productivity Solutions
- "The workshop is very informative and helpful to our jobs. As a database engineer, I can use this knowledge effectively for improvements in maintenance and development to our existing database server environment" - Jan Marti Kwong.
"I will definitely recommend this! Performance Tuning has been and will always be a challenge for DBAs and
NO workshop has been able to address this need UNTIL NOW" - Kenneth Beluso
- "I would like to thank Wizardsgroup for the training. This will help further enhance [my] skills and computer know-how in line with current technology. I will
definitely recommend [this] training center. Thank you!" - Cindy Estenor
Two years ago, Wizardsgroup launched a new program for intermediate and advanced students withthe goal of bringing in unique offerings to meet Microsoft IT needs at the soonest possible time.
Normally, for one to become an experienced expert in Microsoft technologies, one has to undergo trial and error and learn from those experiences. Advanced training cuts that process by around 40% as the students will learn the best practices from the experienced instructors and apply these to their work place.
Our Ranger Program comes in two flavors. One is the accelerated program where targeted skills (SQL DBA, SQL BI, Performance Tuning, .Net Development and Enterprise Support Technician trainings) are combined in a shorter span of training saving cost and targeting the right skills for the job.
The other flavor is the Level 400 Ranger Program facilitated by experienced trainers from here and abroad to deliver advanced training available only from Wizardsgroup.
Join our even for more details about these programs.
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers/Heads, HR, or other Business Users/Analysts, Ranger Program Graduates
- An Overview of Wizardsgroup's Ranger Programs
- Get Insights about the Benefits of Ranger Programs in Enhancing your IT Skills Competency
- Panel Discussion: Learn from the Ranger Achievers as they share their Learning Experience
How to Register?
- RSVP at (632) 757 4889 / 889-6999 and look for Ms. Jazel Olivar.
- Drop us a line
- Maximum of up to two (2) participants per company.
Registration starts at 12:00 noon. Free Lunch will be served. Pre-registration is required. Wizardsgroup reserves the right not to admin walk-in's at the event. Your seat is confirmed once you receive email and phone confirmation from Ms. Olivar or your respective Account Manager.