3 - 6 November 2015 . 09:00 - 05:00 pm
Wizardsgroup Training Center, 28/F 88 Corporate Center,
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Performance Tuning – Design, Internals and Architecture Ranger Program
- "I will definitely recommend this! Performance Tuning has been and always be a challenge for DBAs and NO Workshop has been able to address this need UNTIL NOW" - Kenneth Beluso
- "This workshop is highly recommended for seasonal DBAs that would want to fine tune their knowledge the SQL Server and to developers for improved understanding of the inner workings of SQL Server" - Jim Velandrez
- "The workshop is very informative and helpful to our jobs. As a database engineer I can use this knowledge effectively for improvements in maintenance and development to our existing database server environment" - Jan Marti Kwong
Many organizations maintain big data storage that includes reports, forecasting and analytic tools that help Management Teams in most organizations in their decision making process to get the best solutions to grow their business. However, some organizations experience performance issues in their application’s database and with the limited budget to outsource it to third party IT vendor, the next best thing is to ramp up your inhouse IT to do it for you. And the best way to insure that they have the right skills to assist is through an enablement program designed to specifically train Database Administrators, Developers and Support Engineers better optimize the performance of your SQL Server database.
SQL Server 2012 Performance Tuning – Design, Internals and Architecture Ranger Program is one of the highly unconventional and recommended trainings available only at Wizardsgroup. Leveraging on the field consulting experience of one of Microsoft's Technical Experts, this 4-day workshop will discuss the internals of SQL Server, the best practice on optimizing queries, troubleshoot and managing the memory manager of your server.
At Course Completion, students should be able to:
- Instil DBA discipline in day to day activities
- Able to optimize internals of the SQL Server engine, design and architecture
- Apply SQL Server performance tuning best practices
- Simulate disaster and implement recovery techniques
Database Administrators, Database Developers and Database Support Engineers with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with SQL Server (any version).
Unique Program Content:
Delivered by one of Microsoft's Technical Experts. The .NET Ranger Program is distinct among regular trainings as it is being delivered by one of Microsoft's Technical Experts servising APAC Region, sharing it's actual field experience in delivering premium services. The program is designed to expose and handhold participants to the knowledge and skills ladder needed to fill in the shoes of a Developer.
Discover the tools and techniques commonly used by Microsoft Engineers. Come to know the best practice that is universally-adopted by Microsoft in debugging any of your application's production issues.
Get support on real-life development-related questions. The program attendees can bring their actual-case scenario on their development project so that they are properly guided by the instructor in resolving their production issues.
WLC-SQL1105: SQL Server 2012 Performance Tuning – Design, Internals and Architecture Ranger Program
Duration: 4 days
Dates: November 3 - 6 2015, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Regular Price: Php 80,000
- Instructor-led training delivered by one of the Microsoft's Technical Experts from APAC Region.
- Exclusive Wizardsgroup Ranger Program Achiever Jacket
- Certificate of Achievement per course
- Case study, graded quizzes, and simulations of practical & real world troubleshooting scenarios.
- Breakfast, Lunch & afternoon snacks
- FREE Parking*
- Preferential invite to selected events and product launches.
Why choose Wizardsgroup's Ranger Programs over other training centers?
Take your Career to the Next Level! Contact us through any of the following:
*Subject to terms and conditions