14-16 July 2015 . 09:00 - 06:00 pm
Wizardsgroup Training Center, 28/F 88 Corporate Center,
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Let your developers learn from field experts. Discover best practices on debugging .NET production issues with Wizardsgroup's Ranger
In the development of every application, it is very crucial for developers that it runs smoothly free of bugs or errors to avoid inefficiencies once the ending product is released. The product may go through a cycle of software development testing but what if the client suddenly experiences application crashing? Or while in the middle of a report, as you put an entry, it suddenly hangs or takes too long or worst, never to be able to recover? This application downtime issues affects the productivity of developers and has negative impact to your overall development efforts. Pretty much you don't want this to happen to your own custom developed applications. Now this is where the highly skilled developer comes in.
The Advanced .Net Production Level Debugging Ranger Program is one of the highly unconventional and recommended trainings available only at Wizardsgroup. Leveraging on the field consulting experience of one of Microsoft's Technical Experts, this 3-day workshop will discuss how to debug, troubleshoot and isolate issues, based on the best and universally-adapted practice by Microsoft in order to make your application perform better.
At Course Completion, students should be able to:
- Learn how to effectively isolate and troubleshoot production issues.
- Post mortem analysis techniques to identify root cause for common production issues like hangs, crashes and memory leaks
- Learn tools and techniques used by Microsoft Engineers
The attendees must be experienced application developers who understand foundations concepts such as processes, threads, call stacks and heaps. Understanding of basic operations systems fundamentals like memory management, and some familiarity with debugging tools is required.
Unique Program Content:
Delivered by one of Microsoft's Technical Experts. The .NET Ranger Program is distinct among regular trainings as it is being delivered by one of Microsoft's Technical Experts servising APAC Region, sharing it's actual field experience in delivering premium services. The program is designed to expose and handhold participants to the knowledge and skills ladder needed to fill in the shoes of a Developer.
Discover the tools and techniques commonly used by Microsoft Engineers. Come to know the best practice that is universally-adopted by Microsoft in debugging any of your application's production issues.
Get support on real-life development-related questions. The program attendees can bring their actual-case scenario on their development project so that they are properly guided by the instructor in resolving their production issues.
WLC-NET1301: Advanced Production Level Debugging (.NET) Ranger Program
Duration: 3 days
Dates: July 14-16, 2015, 9:00am to 6:00 pm
Regular Price: Php 72,000
- Instructor-led training delivered by one of the Microsoft's Technical Experts from APAC Region.
- Exclusive Wizardsgroup Ranger Program Achiever Jacket
- Get the advice that you need from our experts in tackling real life cases, and most pressing issues in debugging applications/softwares.
- Certificate of Achievement per course
- Case study, graded quizzes, and simulations of practical & real world troubleshooting scenarios.
- Breakfast, Lunch & afternoon snacks
- FREE Parking*
- Preferential invite to selected events and product launches.
Why choose Wizardsgroup's Ranger Programs over other training centers?
- Measurable results through skills assessment and objective evaluation
- Enhanced courseware, case studies, simulations created by Microsoft Certified Trainers and experienced consultants
- Go with the 2013 Microsoft APO and BPIO Partner of the Year and learn how we create value for our customers - from enablement to deployment of solutions
- Go with the 1st Gold Certified Partner Learning Solutions in Southeast Asia and 1st Gold Certified Partner for Business Intelligence/Data Management in the Philippines.
Take your Career to the Next Level! Contact us through any of the following:
- Call us (632) 7574889 to speak with our Sales Representatives
- Drop us a line
*Subject to terms and conditions