September 16-18, 2014 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wizardsgroup Training Center, 28/F 88 Corporate Center,
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Database is the center of any application where it stores the important information and data needed for your crucial reports. With the dawn of the internet and the big volume of data being processed daily, it is vital that databases would remain available in spite of hardware failure or natural disaster, otherwise all the needed information with no back-up will suddenly disappear. To avoid this unlikely disaster and making your company prepared with the right solutions at hand, equip your inhouse IT with the right skills to maintain and secure your database through this highly advanced enablement program.
Implementing High-Availability and Disaster Recovery using MS SQL Server 2012/2014 Ranger Program is one of the unique and recommended trainings available only at Wizardsgroup. Leveraging on the consulting experience of one of Wizardsgroup's Technical Experts, this 3-day workshop will discuss the practical tips and best practices that will help your database administrators, database developers, IT Pros in ensuring a good disaster recovery solution in place using SQL Server 2012/2014 technologies.
At Course Completion, students should be able to:
- Instil DBA discipline in day to day activities
- Understand HA and DR Concepts
- Apply the best practice of implementing SQL Server 2012/2014 HA and DR Solutions
- Administer, maintan and troubleshoot SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn HA and DR Solutions
This workshop is targeted at SQL Server 2012 architects, database administrators, IT professionals and SQL Server support staff. This is not a beginner’s workshop or training targeted at SQL Server developers. To ensure the high-quality knowledge-transfer expected by attendees of this four day workshop, class size is limited to a maximum of 16 students who meet the following criteria:
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with SQL Server as a database administrator
- Basic understanding and hands-on experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 Failover Cluster
Unique Program Content:
Developed by Wizardsgroup’s SQL Server Microsoft Certified Trainer
The Implementing High-Availability and Disaster Recovery using MS SQL Server 2012/2014 Ranger Program is distinct among regular trainings as it is being developed by our very own Technical Expert and SQL Server Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). The program is designed to expose and handhold participants to the knowledge and skills ladder needed to fill in the shoes of a DBA.
Discover the tools and techniques using the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server
Get ahead with the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server and adopt the best practice in implementing and managing AlwaysOn High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions capability using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2014.
Get support on real-life development-related questions.
The program attendees can bring their actual-case scenario on their database administration, and development project so that they are properly guided by the instructor in resolving their production issues.
Flexible and Customizable Training Content
We develop flexible learning solutions that are also cost-effective. Our trainings are designed to tailor-fit based on customers’ unique requirements.
WLC-SQL1402: Implementing High-Availability and Disaster Recovery using Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Ranger Program
Duration: 3 days
Date: September 16-18, 2014, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Regular Price per Head: PhP 40,000
- Instructor-led training delivered by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)
- Exclusive Wizardsgroup Ranger Program Achiever Jacket
- Certificate of Achievement per course
- Case study, graded quizzes, and simulations of practical & real world troubleshooting scenarios.
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon Snacks
- FREE Parking*
- Preferrential invite to selected events and product launches.
Why choose Wizardsgroup's Ranger Programs over other training centers?
- We won’t say goodbye on the last day of training – we’re here to help you even after the program
- Measurable results through skills assessment and objective evaluation
- Enhanced courseware, case studies, simulations created by Microsoft Certified Trainers and experienced consultants
- Go with the 2013 Microsoft APO and BPIO Partner of the Year and learn how we create value for our customers - from enablement to deployment of solutions
- Go with the 1st Gold Certified Partner Learning Solutions in Southeast Asia and 1st Gold Certified Partner for Business Intelligence/ Data Management in the Philippines
Take your Career to the Next Level!
Contact us through any of the following:
*Subject to terms and conditions.