Nowadays, the cloud platform is something that most organizations' IT can no longer ignore. Whether cloud adoption is meant to save cost of operations through infrastructure, or shorten development time to bring to the table working software, it is something worth considering as adopting it makes the company more competitive.
With this trend on where IT investments would be, it becomes imperative that you or your people will have the skill to support or implement Cloud solutions. Microsoft and NTT Data Philippines Inc. will help you and your people get the skills you need in implementing Infrastructure as a service (IAAS), Application as a Service (AAAS) through Microsoft Azure. We created the package below to enable and certify you or your people on Azure Skills.
The packages below offer lowered costing on taking individual or group trainings coming from Microsoft Official Courses recognized globally. Aside from this, the packages also include certification exams that come along with free preparation tools to boost chances of passing them.
Here's more, NTT Data Philippines puts in a half day Azure jumpstart session scheduled every other month, for free. This session will help you evaluate feasibility and investments as a practical next step into implementing your learnings.
Azure skills packages below:
Terms & Conditions:
- All trainings and exams will follow the standard terms and conditions of instructor-led trainings, expiration of exams and MOC on Demand.
- This Promo cannot coincide with corporate discounts in NTT DATA Philippines, Inc.
- The Azure jumpstart half day sessions will be done every other month starting March 2017 to form a class size that is suitable for a run. The calendar will be tentatively booked with confirmation notices sent to each buyer of this promo to confirm.
How to Register?
- Call us at (632) 757 4889 and look for Ms. Tina Toabe or your respective Account Managers
- Email us at email@example.com
- Drop us a line
So hurry! Enroll NOW!
*NTT DATA Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to change the schedule if minimum number of students is not met. Customers who submitted their CRF will be notified via phone and email if there are changes on the schedule.